In 2009, JETOIL scheduled and implemented the following programs:
- Measuring and offsetting pollutants emitted by company tanker trucks
- Introducing a pilot program for calculating the carbon footprint of the company offices in Thessaloniki office, taking steps to reduce energy use and offset pollution emissions.
- Recycling paper, batteries, and electronic devices and implementing the ecoprint program. In 2009, the company recycled approximately 15,980 kilos of paper in Athens and Thessaloniki.
- Supporting the Ecomobility 2008-2009 program, in which teams of students in the third year of junior high school from throughout Greece participated.
- Supporting the “A Beautiful Greece is a Clean Greece” program, an initiative of the Forum financial magazine, by adopting Anavissos Beach for the 2009 summer period.